WIN a $5,000 Ferrari Formalwear & Bridal Designer Wedding Package.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form
part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open
to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below
Entrants must be over the age of 18, as at the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition.
5. The Promoter is Ferrari East Pty Limited
(J4) (the ‘Promoter‘).
The Promoter’s address is 20 Longstaff Road, Bayswater VIC 3153.
How to enter
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the
Promotional Period (defined below) visit
www.ferrariformal.com.au and follow the links to the entry page to enter their details at
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entrants must provide contact details on
request to be eligible to win.
Entrants may only enter in their own name.
Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
9. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
10. The competition commences on 08/02/19 at 10:00 AM EST and
closes 29/03/19 at 11:59 PM EST (‘Promotional Period‘).
All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn
at Promoter’s Premises at 20 Longstaff Road, Bayswater, VIC 3153 on 02/04/2019
at 11:00 AM.
The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
12. The winner will be notified by phone and email
within two business days of the draw.
Their first name and first letter of their surname and Suburb will also be published online at
www.ferrariformal.com.au and on Social Media platforms from 05/04/19 for 28 days.
13. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be available at the winner’s nominated store within 28 days of the draw.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 01/07/19 at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by phone and email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 4/07/19 at www.ferrariformal.com.au for 28 days.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize pool is valued at up to $5,000 RRP (Including GST) as at date of redemption.
16. The total number of competition winners in this competition is one. The prize on offer is:
Number of winners: 1 Winner
Prize description: The
winner will receive a $5,000 voucher that they must redeem at a store
(not online) of their choice by 30/06/2020.
Value of each: $5,000
Note: Prize can consist of Merchandise to the RRP of $5,000 only, including Ladies bridal wear, menswear and accessories.
Further Terms and Conditions
17. Only redeemable on Full Recommended Retail Price (RRP) items and cannot be used on discounted or clearance items.
18. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged or returned once redeemed and is not transferable.
19. Any package chosen under the value of $5,000
RRP – differential cannot be redeemed for cash.
Any package chosen greater than the value of $5,000 RRP – differential must be paid.
20. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is not redeemable or transferable for cash.
21. The winner must make an appointment at a store
listed on the Ferrari Formalwear & Bridal website:
www.ferrariformal.com.au/store/ by 01/06/2020.
22. The Promoter’s standard lay-by terms and conditions will apply.
23. For merchandise chosen where the style, size or colour is not in store, allow approx. 22 weeks order and delivery time frame.
24. The winner will not be entitled to replacement merchandise for change of mind after the delivery.
25. Prize is only redeemable at participating stores as listed on the Ferrari Formalwear & Bridal website: www.ferrariformal.com.au/store/.
26. Entry into this random drawing constitutes the Promoter’s permission to use the winner’s name, photography, likeness or address for advertising promotional and publicity purposes.
27. The Promoter protects your privacy; we do not sell or rent your personal information to others.
28. The entrant’s details will be added to our database so that you can be notified of special offers through our stores. You can opt out of receiving emails from The Promoter at any time.
29. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
30. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
31. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
32. The Promoter requires a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
35. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Privacy Collection statement
36. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically and by phone for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
37. The Promoter and its related entities collect
entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this
competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners).
The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is
engaged to conduct the competition draw and for prize fulfilment. The Promoter
may also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory
authorities, such as the regulators of trade promotions. The Promoter will
otherwise handle your personal information in accordance with its Privacy
Policy available at https://www.ferrariformal.com.au/privacy-policy/.
You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to The Privacy Officer, Ferrari East Pty Limited (ABN 98 165 532 669) of 20 Longstaff Road, Bayswater, VIC 3153.
Copyright, Statutory Guarantees, Waiver and Liability
38. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
39. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
40. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
41. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
42. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
43. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
44. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
45. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31718. ACT Permit No. TP 19/02643.