An energetic and experienced retail sales consultant required to work Men’s Formalwear stores located in the Perth and outer suburbs.
Ferrari Formalwear is looking for energetic and motivated new staff to help run the day to day operations at our Men’s Formalwear stores located within the Perth metro area from Joondalup to Rockingham.
About the Role
Utilise your passion for customer service to deliver accurate, timely and professional service at the register. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be an enthusiastic team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Remuneration is award wage with the addition of generous commissions paid on sales performance.
· Proven Sales experience
· Have the ability to work in a solo and team environment.
· Preferably be experienced in Retail sales.
· Hold excellent customer service skills.
· Have a high drive to achieve and exceed set KPI’s.
· Have the flexibility of work hours as seasons demand.
· Computer literate.
· A proven retail/customer service background
· Possess excellent communication skills
· Sales and service skills
· Be well presented and highly professional
These positions are on a casual basis, Applicant must be able to work weekends and public holidays if required.
We provide opportunities to progress your career.
If you consistently deliver desired results, positively influence others and use your own initiative to make tough decisions, come and join the Ferrari team!
Applicants should apply with a covering letter stating all relevant previous experience, their C.V, and reference to email@example.com
only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.