We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service/Admin PR at our head office in Bayswater Vic.
You will be joining a leading Australian Womenswear organisation who have a successful retail and wholesale business across Australia and New Zealand. Our team are passionate, dedicated and successful working within a beautiful and dynamic environment.
Our number one purpose is to offer our customers a level of service and knowledge that sets us apart as industry leaders. High presentation standards and people skills are a must.
If you have an interest in working in the Bridal and Fashion Industry we would love to meet you!
Working in a friendly team focused environment you will need to show a “can do” attitude, work well under pressure and have great organisational skills.
To be the ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
· Demonstrate Flexibility
· Ability to multi task and prioritise.
· Intermediate word, Excel and outlook skills.
· Excellent communication, written, verbal, and a passion for customer service.
· Attention to detail and the ability to work independently without supervision when required.
· Enjoy working within a team.
· Ability to build strong working relationships across all areas of the business.
The role currently consists of:
· Maintaining current relationships
· Developing relationships with clients in an effort to grow the business
· Maintaining order tracking systems for offshore orders
· Monitor, follow up and communicate any issues which may arise (delivery issues, payment issues, stock issues, etc.)
· Maintaining Excel spreadsheets and reporting
· Exceptional Customer Service
· General administration duties.
· Assisting in “showings” in our showroom.
If you believe you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in Ladies Fashion, please apply today.
Applications close on the 7th October 2018.